Sunday again. The day were I gather together some of the random stuff I didn’t have room for elsewhere. Are you ready? I’m ready. Let’s do it:
- Gearbox boss explains Duke Nukem delay – And it wasn’t a trick! They honestly thought it would be ready for May, and they were wrong – they just need the extra time to put the final polish on it. Not sure if I should feel soothed by that or not.
- Angry Birds Rio Movie – Yep, they’re turning the crazy popular app game into an animated adventure about…birds. That are angry? It’ll be in theaters April 15th, just in time for Easter.
- Nintendo 3DS Review Roundup – Look, a round up in a round up! May the circle be unbroken. Game Informer puts all their 3DS launch title reviews together in one handy spot for you to peruse.
- The 12 Greatest PlayStation Game Intros Ever – PlayStation Universe counts ‘em down, and oddly, I totally agree with their top choices. And I never agree with anything! I’m vaguely unnerved.
- Dead Island: Trailers and Entrails – We’ve all seen the amazing Dead Island trailer by now, so that part’s not new, but there’s some other worthy stuff to check out in that article, mainly Deep Silver’s comments on how they think that trailer may affect perception of the actual game.
- We Take the Xperia Play for a Spin – Interested in the Xperia Play? Well, there’s your chance for a closer look at the device to help you make your decision, courtesy TGDaily.com.
- Triforce Johnson Was First in Line After All – Well, good for Triforce! The guy that tried to start the 3DS line early (like Tuesday-early) and was dogged by zealous security and suspicious cops ended up the first person in North America to be sold a 3DS. I guess persistence (and a sweet Power Glove) pays off. How excited is THAT guy right now, right?
And that’s that. Not much Sunday left to revel in before it’s back to work and school, so use it wisely. I’ll be using my remaining time to fiddle around with some Fallout: New Vegas. Enjoy, and we’ll see you tomorrow.